Well, I've been tagged by A Bag of Olives and here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm a hermit at heart. My fondest daydream is about living in the era of the American pioneer with my nearest neighbor 20 miles away and me being completely self sufficient.
2. When I was in 2nd grade and it was my turn to make supper, I cooked enough macaroni and cheese to feed the Huns. Then I scorched the entire batch so badly it was inedible. My dad came in from working in the field to find me crying my eyes out because I just knew my mother would "kill" me when she got home from work. He took me out to find a shovel and together we buried the the whole lot--macaroni, pan and all--in a hole by the chicken house. He helped me scramble some eggs and make toast for supper and we never told my mom.
3. I still secretly dream of being a musician one day, knowing full well that I'd rather die than be the center of attention.
4. The telephone intimidates me and I hate to talk on it. I'd rather send letters, e-mail, or leave notes for people. I'm not really afraid of people in general, but talking on the telephone is so uncomfortable for me that I'd rather not even have one.
5. I don't like horses. I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't, although I like and appreciate nearly ever other kind of animal. To be honest, I'm afraid of them because of their combination of size and keen intelligence.
6. I talk to myself all the time--out loud. Sometimes I don't realize that I'm saying things aloud and then get caught looking foolish in front of people. I'm not sorry, though, and I keep right on doing it.
7. I love organization--at least the thought of it. I can never really make it work for me for any length of time, but the idea is great. I've been the proud owner of 3 day planners in my lifetime, but don't ask me where they are or if I ever used them. Self discipline has never been my strength and routines drive me insane, but I really do just love the idea of being organized.
Sheesh! What a pathetic and fearful person I must be! Perhaps just my state of mind today or something.
The only people I know to tag are the ones that I read regularly, so I'm tagging:
Debra in France